Henry 107 Asphalt Emulsion is a premium, versatile protective coating. Nonflammable while wet, corrosion resistant and waterproof when dry. Crack and alligator resistant.
California residents: see ┬á Proposition 65 information
- Base coat for energy saving reflective coatings
- Creates protective lining for new or existing roofs, planting pots and septic tanks
- Used to damp proof below and above grade exterior concrete and masonry walls and foundations and used as a base coat for white, acrylic reflective roof coatings and to coat APP torch down roofing
- Compatible with conventional roofs, metal roofs or masonry and can be used with reinforcing fabric to seal leaks
- Apply with 3-knot roof brush
- Covers 30 - 50 sq. ft.
- Will not crack, run or sag in extreme weather conditions and is resistant to most corrosive sprays
- Product meets or exceeds government standards for ASTM D1227 Type III, Class I