Henry 208 wet patch roof leak repair is a premium compound for sealing roof leaks on wet surfaces. It patches holes and cracks even in a driving rain or under water, and are so versatile it may be used whether the weather is wet or dry, hot or cold. Especially easy to spread in cold temperature, Henry 208 wet patch leak repair is made from heavy-bodied asphalt.
California residents: see ┬á Proposition 65 information
- Sticks to both wet and dry surfaces, even in freezing temperatures
- Repairs leaks under puddle water
- Repairs shingles, roll roofing, valleys, splits, cracks, raised edges and more
- Seals chimneys, skylights, turbines, roof vents, gutters, air conditioning units and more
- Pair with Henry 183 repair fabric for professional results
- Apply with a roofing trowel, putty knife or caulk gun
- 11 oz. covers approximately 17 lin. ft.