Henry 289 Elastocaulk is a white vinyl/acrylic compound that's designed to seal seams and roof leak areas. With its thick, water-based formula, this compound is ready for top coating with a reflective white coating just hours after application. Use with 296 Elastotape for reliable repair/prevention.
- Doesn't bleed through reflective coatings
- Apply to dry or damp (not wet) surface
- Brush grade for fast application
- Seals skylights, roof vents, air conditioning units, chimneys, seams or anywhere else that leaks are likely to occur
- Provides up to 12-1/2 sq. ft. of coverage at 1/8 in. T
- Apply with a brush, caulk gun or roof trowel
- Thick, water-based properties